10 November Seminar & Trainingday
“Josh Moody – Chain of Techniques“
“BJJNinja`s & Gracie Barra Groningen organise; 1 DAY of intense training
Gi and No-Gi at Aihato“
He is an upcoming mma talent from Milwaukee in the United States. During this day he will teach us his chain of techniques which he likes to use alot; “side control, scarf, seat belt side control, to back. There will be submissions in each position including compressions”.
Their are only 30 spots available so be fast full is full!. Members from Gracie Barra Groningen get €5,- euro discount and have to use coupon code GBG-seminar in their subscription
INSTRUCTOR FOR THIS EVENT:
INCLUDED & NOT INCLUDED for this event
Gi and No-Gi Trainingday and openmat sessions at Aihato.
- The lunch you have to buy yourself their is an Aldi right next to Aihato. You can lunch together in the cantine of Aihato where you can enjoy your own lunch with other particpants.
ADDITIONAL HANDY INFO
- Their is free parking behind the viaduct of the Rowing association and “streetname” beside the Paterswoldseweg. Parking in front of Aihato is not free.
PRICE & SCHEDULE
€20,- and €15,- only for Gracie Barra Groningen members
- 11:00 – 13:00 Gi Chain techniques (see above)
- 13:00 – 14:00 Openmat and lunch (lunch is for your own account)
- 14:00 – 16:00 No-Gi Chain techniques
- 16: 00-17: 00 openmat
ADRESS OF THE LOCATION
Hoornsediep 153, 9727 GH Groningen